UpRush Social Geekers, Inc.
• Design and develop application using Spring MVC framework and ensure compliance with
application development standards.
• Configure, design, build, and test the application or technology architecture components and
• Collaborate with leads and business stakeholders to understand technical requirements and
ensure that they are met to a high standard.
• Respond to technical queries by team members
• Create and maintain technical documentation.
• Ability to train junior staffs with technical skills that will improve overall capability of the team
to handle difficulties.
Development of Web Services:
• Continuous integration tools (Jenkins CI or similar).
• Expertise to write clean, readable, and reusable code.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Comprehensive understanding of RDBMS. Experience in working with SQL Developer.
• Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform (GitHub or similar).
• Engage with product managers and product owners to design and develop features and
deliver user stories.
• Awareness of DevOps, along with Agile framework and methodologies (Backlogs,
iterations, user stories, etc.)
• Self-starter, ability to manage own time and priorities.
• Good communication skills, positive attitude, team player.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in building distributed, service oriented, micro service
style solutions using Java Spring boot.