· Directly report to Technical Supervisor.
· Conduct visual inspection and data recording of the following:
· Conduct Preventive Maintenance of variable refrigerant flow (VRF).
· Cleaning of all air-conditioning system in common areas.
· Cleaning of all drainage in the roof gutters and roof deck.
· Reading and recording of residents/tenants’ water meter consumptions.
· Draining and cleaning of cistern tanks, overhead tanks and fitre tanks.
· Witness simulation of manual/automatic operation of fire pumps and jockey pumps by contractor with BE and TS.
· Perform daily inspection and regular testing/assessment of the following equipment:
a. Cooling Towers, Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units and the rest of the Air-conditioning units
b. Water Treatment, Transfer pumps, Fire Pumps,
c. Water Tanks, Water Softeners, Make-up water line
· Monitor and inspect all common areas air supply, toilet, exhaust, electrical room fresh air supply, emergency stairway air supply, comfort air conditioning system and air distribution system.
· Inspect daily all Substation and Generating Set rooms.
· Report immediately all noted defects for appropriate action: outright repairs during the regular working if possible or rescheduling of repair whenever possible.
· Perform other related and necessary mechanical maintenance activities as may be assigned by the Technical Supervisor, in coordination with Property Engineer and Property Manager.
1. At least Vocational Graduate and TESDA certified related to maintenance
2. Minimum Two (2) years’ experience in maintenance services